Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Caramel Lo!

Day 35: Caramello.
I remember these bars as one of the other bars I used to sell in softball when I was a kid. These sold really fast because a lot of people liked them! Since I was never a big caramel buff, I never ate them. The bar is actually four squares connected together which makes it easier to eat. I broke off one square to try it, and the square has the word Caramello written across it. How cute! Caramel is already running out of the side of it as I broke it off the other squares. The chocolate is firm, so it doesn't just melt in your mouth. You have to actually bite into it to get to the caramel. The caramel is runny! It is really liquidy. The taste is good with the combination of chocolate and smooth caramel. I would eat this again if I had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment