Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Better

Day 36: Red Hots.
I found the ones I wanted! I like the Hot Tamales, but I wanted the flavor to be wrapped up in something harder. So I am going to enjoy these. These Red Hots are about the size of M&M's, so they are too overwhelming with flavor when you put them in your mouth. They aren't really very hot. I would say they are more mild. I would like to rename these Red Milds. Wait, that name doesn't sound as good as Red Hots. Nevermind. You have to let these sit in your mouth. You aren't going to be able to bite into them. They are extremely hard. I love the cinnamon flavor in them. It tastes like a basket of potpourri is floating around in my mouth. Wait, now that it's getting to the end of the candy's life, I am able to chew through it. But it definitely takes a while. These are awesome. I will consume this whole box I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment