Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This is for Tiff.

Day 40: Bottle Caps.
My sis-in-law, T, wanted me to try these! She got super excited when I bought these. I've never had Bottle Caps. This is weird...I just noticed the flavors on the front of the package. I thought they would be fruity, like ever other piece of candy. These are actually soda pop flavors. We'll see how this goes. Okay, so they're little chalky candies like Sweetarts. They have "bottle caps" written across them. They can be chewed up, and they turn into powder once they break up in your mouth. I can't tell what flavor I'm about to put in my mouth. I only know what it is when I start tasting it. I don't think I like the cola and root beer flavors. Definitely not the root beer flavor. Ugh. The cherry flavor is good. I guess you just have to pick the right flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment