Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Another Good Day.

Day 25: Peanut M&M's.
These are always a good choice of candy. Peanut M&M's are the bomb. I couldn't keep my nieces and nephews away from these. They are delectable (that's for you, Niki). I love the initial crunch to open up the hard candy shell before diving in to the chocolate and peanut center. Of course, we've established the fact that I love salty and sweet candy, so why wouldn't I adore this? I love the little M&M guys too. They make the whole M&M image so much more appealing. These candies are kinda hard/crunchy when you first bite into them. I had to warm my little kiddies that they needed to be careful with these. Once you break the cover, you've entered into goodness. These could easily become an addiciton. I would NEVER need a one-pound bag of these. There would be no hope left for them....or me.

No comments:

Post a Comment