Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CLASSIC.

Day 3: Haribo Happy Cola Gummi Candy.
So, as I've been cultivating this great idea of my candy excursion, I've gotten a lot of enthusiasm from friends. My friend, Charlie, brought these gummies to work today for me. So, of course, they are going into my blog. Haribo is a European gummi candy company with a total of 18 factories in Europe. And no, they don't give tours like Willy Wonka, I've already checked.
The gummies are shaped and dyed to resemble little coke bottles, which are adorable in my opinion. The gummies are pretty rubbery when you first start chewing on them. It takes a few seconds to actually feel like you're making any progress of chewing them up. They definitely have that "gummie" taste to them too, like most gummi bears/worms/etc do. But once you start letting other flavors arise, you realize that you can actually taste coke! It's pretty amazing! This is definitely an alternative for coca-cola addicts who are trying to cut back on the can. I honestly like the gummi bears more, but these were interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment