Thursday, August 4, 2011

City League Softball

Day 4: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
When I look at Reese's, I think about all the times I had to sell that box of assorted candy bars for city league softball. I absolutely LOVE Reese's pb cups. And one of my best friends gave me one today! It seems to be working out great with me receiving different candies each day! It helps make my decision of what I should try easier.  Anyways, let's talk about Reese's, shall we?
In my personal opinion, God created the very best combination when he decided to combine chocolate and peanut butter. I really don't know if there are many combinations that work better than these two. Reese's pb cup is the perfect mix of peanut butter and chocolate. You seem to get an equal taste of each flavor in every bite. Each cup has a soft, smooth layer of chocolate surrounding a generous center of peanut butter. I love the jagged edges around the outside of the cup, which help illustrate the "cup" look, kinda like a cupcake. Deliciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment