Sunday, August 7, 2011

First they're sour, then they're sweet.

Day 5: Sour Patch Kids
I laugh a lot. The world is a funny place. I'll tell you one thing that ranks pretty high on the comedy scale for me.....watching someone eat a sour food. Isn't it the funniest thing when you see someone scrunch up their face to sourness? I have to be the world's worst at making a demented face. I would put a picture of my face on here, but I may just embarrass the people that like to call me their friend. Anyways, so I was with my bestie, Janet, on day 5 of my challenge. We grabbed some Sour Patch Kids to try. And, of course, their logo is true..."first they're sour, then they're sweet". Whew!!!!! Were they sour!!!!! I was twitching my face up to the side and puckering my lips like I had just eaten a lemon. Sour Patch Kids are much softer and easier to chew than gummy bears. Once I finally survived that first salt/sour layer, I got to the sweet part. The insider was fruity and gummie bear-y, if you will. I like those sour candies for a little minute, until my tongue starts turning raw. Then it's not fun anymore. But to sum it all up, these candies are awesome at bringing out your best facial expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment