Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Will I die????

Day 24: POP ROCKS.
So I've heard before that you could explode from eating POP ROCKS with coke. And trust me, I totally believed it! Yes, let me go ahead and say that I've NEVER tried POP ROCKS before. I'm weird, right? That's what all my friends said when I tried this one. My sister, Lindsay, got me some POP ROCKS and presented me with them on dietitian Sunday night dinner. I was crazy excited to try these. And, of course, if anyone dares me to eat anything, I'm taking the dare. So, video cameras ready, I poured POP ROCKS in my mouth and chased it with some Coke Zero! Wait, wait, wait......I did this dare AFTER asking everyone at least 5 times if I for sure wouldn't die from this. Okay, let's return to the story. My mouth started popping and foaming up.....I almost started spewing candy and coke everywhere! It was AWESOME! I think these are the coolest things! They feel exactly the same way as Rice Krispies sound right after you pour milk over them. We totally got this on video....I may have to end up posting it as well. POP ROCKS rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment