Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Slugworth's Secret

Day 12: The Everlasting Gobstopper.
If that doesn't sound intimidating, I don't know what does. Slugworth would have ruined Willy Wonka if he would have gotten his secret formula for the Everlasting Gobstopper. I'm so glad there are people like Charlie in this world. These gobstoppers are bright colors, which make them more fun. They aren't big like jawbreakers which I always think of when I picture gobstoppers. I just put a red one in my mouth. The initial flavor was kinda blah. However, like 10 seconds into it, the color and flavor changed to orange. Whoa, it's already breaking into pieces. This is crazy! I'm only like a minute into it, and I've already chewed the entire candy up. It turned to straight powder. That was weird. I thought they were supposed to be everlasting. What a rip off!!!!!! Nah, I'm kidding. I just tried another one, the green one. It soon turned to purple and the flavor to grape. I like the green/purple ones. Seriously though, I need you all to know that what just happened with this gobstopper just changed my entire view of candy. I always thought the Gobstoppers were these magical candies that weren't EVER supposed to disintegrate in your mouth. Boy was I wrong! My childlike views of candy are completely warped now.

No comments:

Post a Comment