Monday, August 8, 2011

Dorkis MaNorkis.

Day 8: Nerds.
How creative. Little crunchy rocks of candy. And they actually stick to your tongue, allowing you to lap them up like a cat laps up milk. I like these strawberry ones. They taste really fruity and delicious with a little kick of strawberry. These Nerds have a little tartness to them when they first hit your tongue, but as your start to chew them up, they get sweet. I kinda get the feeling I'm chomping on gravel, well fruity gravel, so it's pretty dang cool.
I like how they come in this tiny little box. You don't have to feel guilty about finishing off the entire thing because the portion is so small. I still won't finish them off completely. I'm not a big "candy" person, I'm more of a "chocolate" fan. Funny that I mention that after I just started this project. Oh well....so Nerds....why are they called Nerds? Do nerdy people really resemble pink gravel??  I wish I would have known that earlier. That clears a lot of things up about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment