Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kit Kat Patty Wack

Day 6: KitKat
I found these in my refrigerator at the apt, so I decided to incorporate it in on day 6. KitKat's have always been a common candy bar during my childhood like Snickers and Reese's. They weren't always my fave, but I liked them. KitKat kinda gives me the feeling that I'm eating a Nutty Buddy Bar. Maybe because they both have wafer in them. Come on, Anna. Chocolate tends to make anything better though, even wafers. Good call, Nestle, good call. I like that the KitKat's break into little strips so that you can eat some now and save some for later. Or break some off for a bud....break me off a piece of that KitKat bar. Although it packs a small crunch, it's not enough to cause a disturbance in a library. The taste is chocolatey, yet wafery. Pretty much choco-wafery. I'll give Nestle mad props for the red packaging, just because red is my favorite color. KitKat's are pretty cool, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment