Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Match made in Heaven

Day 22: Snickers Peanut Butter Squared.
Wow, these are perfect. Snickers bar with peanut butter......I couldn't make a better candy bar if I tried. Alright, so when you open the package, you find two little candy bar squares. So, if you only want a little bit of the candy, you have chosen a great advocate for that. Once you bite into these, you get the classic taste of the original snickers bar. BUT WAIT.....what's this??  Peanut butter too????  I'm in candy Heaven with this bar. This bar could have definitely been the death of both me and my roommate Walker. We tried this candy bar one night a few months ago with my other roomie, Hudman. Unfortunately, Hudman woke up with a stomach virus the next day. Guess who were two little scaredy cats freaking out about getting sick next? That's right...Walker and me. We never got sick thankfully. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment