Sunday, August 21, 2011

Halloween

Day 15: SweeTarts.
I've always loved how bright and colorful the package is for the sweetart candy. It definitely makes me excited about eating Sweetarts!! These are hard candies, so I just let them simmer in my mouth for a while. They truly fit their name.....sweet tart. They start off with a tart flavor, but you get around to the sweetness in them. After a few seconds, you can chew them up. They break up into powdery particles, but they are not as powdery as Gobstoppers. SweeTarts remind me of Halloween.....no matter how small or how big your load of Halloween candy stock is at the end of the night, you can be pretty dang certain that you'll have some SweeTarts in your pumpkin bucket. Sweetarts have always been a staple candy in carnivals, Halloween, birthday parties, etc. These are definitely a good treat when you want just a little taste of candy but aren't in the mood for something heavy like chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment