Sunday, August 21, 2011

Auntie Anne's?

Day 18: Pretzel M&M's.

M&M's are the bomb. Let's go ahead and throw that out there. I'm glad they have ventured out and started putting new flavors inside them. These pretzel M&M's are bigger than they plain but smaller than the peanut. The feeling of them in my mouth is similar to Whoppers.....crunchy on the inside. I don't know if I really taste "pretzel" inside of these. It tastes more like crunchy peanut butter. The pretzels work well with the M&M's because it provides the proper balance of salty and sweet. As my roomie Hudman and our friend Ruby are trying them, they agree with the lack of true pretzel flavor. However, we all concur that these are tasty. The consistency of the inside does feel like the inside of a pretzel. That crunchy, particle-ly texture. These are good.  Overall, good.

No comments:

Post a Comment