Sunday, August 21, 2011

On the corner of.....

Day 17: 5th Avenue.
I like how the name on the package looks like an actual street sign. Classic. It looks like an average candy bar from the first glance. Once I bit into the bar, it was crunchy/sticky. The inside looks like a Nutty Buddy bar. There are layers upon layers of peanut butter, toffee, and wafers (or so it tastes like). The package only says there is peanut butter, but I KNOW there is more in there than that!!!! The taste is really good, but I don't like how the "toffee" part is getting stuck in my teeth. I am using the "quotation marks" because I'm imagining that there is toffee in this bar even if there really isn't. We all like to dream. So, it's tasting like a Butterfinger/Nutty Buddy bar. It's pretty good, but not my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment