Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Favorite Color :)

Day 26: Starburst FaveREDS.
Didn't know that I had picked up specific flavors of Starburst when I snatched these off the shelf at the check out line. Much to my surprise, all the best flavors were wrapped up in this package. We're got watermelon, strawberry, cherry, and fruit punch. The best ones. I'll let you in on a little secret......the Strawberry ones are by far the best flavor. These candies are definitely chewy and sticky. You will get them stuck all up in your teeth if you're not careful. I like to just let them sit on my tongue for a while. I smush them around in my mouth a while before chewing on them. Cuz I'm not lying, these things will definitely get stuck all over your teeth. The flavor of Starburst candies are fruity. The flavors are fun. I like the name of these. Even if I have never seen any stars bursting out of the first one! It's all good. They are bursting with some good flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment